A couple days in the past, Kyle and I went to city with getting a few recipes ready for Apple of My Eye. Let me inform ya, cooking is hard.
We had been both more than equipped to take a snooze after and recharged by means of consuming a 1/2 gallon of S’mores ice-cream even as looking Netflix on the couch. We make an excellent group.
10 Minute Garlic Bok Choy
tsp fresh ginger, finely diced,
1 tbsp olive oil
cups raw bok choy
cloves garlic, diced
½ tbsp toasted sesame seeds
red pepper flakes to taste
1 tbsp soy sauce
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet or pot.
- Add in the ginger and garlic, stirring constantly for 15 seconds and making sure the garlic doesn’t burn.
- Add in the bok choy, stir frying 2-3 minutes or until cooked but still crunchy.
- Drizzle the soy sauce on the bok choy and sprinkle on the toasted sesame seeds, tossing to combine.
- Season with red pepper flakes to taste.
Article Source : www.yummly.com/recipe/Garlic-Ginger-Bok-Choy-950973#directions