I’ve usually desired to attempt to make mascarpone cheesecake and I finally created this Chocolate Mascarpone Cheesecake Recipe.
Even my Tiramisu Cheesecake recipe is made without mascarpone.
Chocolate Mascarpone Cheesecake Recipe
3 tbsp melted butter
16 oz cream cheese — at room temperature
1 1/2 cups oreo cookie crumbs — about 20 cookies
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 1/2 cups sugar
16 oz mascarpone cheese — at room temperature
8 oz semi-sweet chocolate, up to 70% cocoa — melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 eggs — large, room temperature
1/2 cup heavy cream
8 oz semi-sweet chocolate — chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Line the inside bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper.
Crush Oreo cookies (filling should not be removed) in a food processor transfer to a bowl. Add butter and mix to combine. Press mixture to the bottom of the springform pan. Bake for 8 minutes then cool for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 300 F.
Beat cream cheese and mascarpone cheese together for 2 minutes on medium speed. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. Add sugar and beet until combined.
- Mix in heavy cream and vanilla extract.
- Melt chocolate, then let it cool for 5 minutes. Mix in 1/4 cup of the cheesecake batter into the chocolate, then add to the mixer. Beat to combine. Add the eggs, one by one, mixing to incorporate after each addition.
- Pour batter over the prepared crust and bake for 1 hour, then turn the oven off and let the cheesecake cool inside for 30-60 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Heat heavy cream until boiling hot. Pour over the chocolate. Let it stand for 1 minute, then whisk to combine.
- Spread the ganache over the chilled cheesecake. Let it set for 15 minutes, then slice and serve.
Article Source :https://cookinglsl.com/chocolate-mascarpone-cheesecake-recipe/