They’re excellent to make ahead and refrigerate to enjoy for days to return.
The cream cheese and clean herbs are combined to make the great unfold that is then crowned with sliced cucumbers.
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons fresh dill chopped
8 oz cream cheese softened
1 teaspoon fresh green onions chopped
1 long English cucumber thinly sliced
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1/8 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 loaf sliced bread crusts removed
salt & pepper to taste
- Using a hand mixer whisk cream cheese and mayonnaise in a small bowl until smooth. Stir in herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon juice, and zest, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on bread slices.
- Thinly slice cucumbers. Layer over half of the bread slices. Top with additional herbs if desired.
- Top with remaining bread slice and with a sharp knife, cut crusts and cut each sandwich into 3 pieces.
- Serve immediately or cover and store up to 24 hours in an airtight container in the fridge.
Article Source :https://30minutesmeals.com/cucumber-sandwiches-recipe/