Once your chicken is cooked, you’ll want to shred it using two forks.
Or if you have a stand mixer, using the paddle attachment, put your chicken in the mixing bowl and mix until shredded.
EASY CREAMY WHITE CHICKEN ENCHILADAS
10 flour tortillas (taco size)
3 tbsp flour
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (or mozzarella)
2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (can use a store-bought rotisserie chicken)
1 cup sour cream
3 tbsp butter
1 (4 oz) can diced green chiles
2 cups chicken broth
salt & pepper & Adobo seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together cooked, shredded chicken with one cup of shredded cheese along with salt, pepper and Adobo seasoning.
- Place chicken mixture into each of the flour tortillas.
- Roll them all up and place them in the prepared baking dish.
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter.
- Whisk in flour and let cook and thicken for 1 minute (don’t let it burn).
- Add chicken broth and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in sour cream and green chiles. Be sure not to let the mixture boil.
- Take sauce off the heat and pour it over the enchiladas.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- If you’d like, you can turn the broiler on high and broil these for a minute or two until cheese is slighly browned and bubbly.
Article Source :https://www.thecountrycook.net/creamy-chicken-enchiladas/