Well, I’m kind of ingesting my words now due to the fact while canned beans are organized like this,
I critically ought to devour all of them day, each day!
Easy Rosemary Garlic White Bean Soup
2 cups vegetable (or chicken) broth
2 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp dried rosemary
4 cloves garlic
3 15oz. cans cannellini beans
1 pinch crushed red pepper
freshly cracked black pepper to taste
1/4 tsp dried thyme
- Before you begin, pour one of the cans of cannellini beans (with its liquid) into a blender and purée until smooth. Drain the other two cans of beans.
- Mince the garlic and add it to a soup pot with the olive oil. Sauté the garlic over medium for about one minute, or just until the garlic is very fragrant.
- Add the puréed cannellini beans, the other two cans of drained beans, broth, rosemary, thyme, crushed red pepper, and some freshly cracked pepper. Stir to combine.
- Place a lid on the pot, turn the heat up to medium-high, and bring the soup to a boil. Once boiling, turn the heat down to medium low, remove the lid, and allow it to simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Smash the beans slightly to thicken the soup even more. Taste the soup and add salt if needed (I did not add any, this will depend on the salt content of your broth). Serve hot, with crusty bread for dipping!
Article Source : www.budgetbytes.com/easy-rosemary-garlic-white-bean-soup/utm_campaign=yummly&utm_medium=yummly&utm_source=yummly